Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween

We arrived back in Oslo at Midnight. I had exactly 24 hours in Oslo until I departed for my next trip. I slept in the best I could and then started on unpacking and repacking my backpack. I had also promised my flat mates that I would prepare them dinner for Halloween. Oh' boy! Jamie and Magda helped me out a ton with dinner preparations. We made homemade salsa and guacamole. At 5 everyone showed up in the kitchen and we ate tacos. I played some halloween music and explained what the heck Halloween is. I also put up my window clings in the kitchen and tried to get everyone to dress up. Only a few did. My costume was a very impressive set of paper cat ears and painted black cat nose. I've come a long way since the days when my mom would work days on making me the perfect costume. haha.
After dinner I finished up a paper quick and emailed it to my professor. I washed my cat nose off put on my sweats and headed out the door at 9 pm to meet Lauren. We met Britt at the train station and caught the hour train to Rygge airport for our 2 week long journey.
Know what I was for Halloween? HOMELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment