Friday, October 22, 2010

Let it SNOW, let it SNOW, IT"S SNOWING!

My senses were right when they told me it was going to snow soon. I was quietly ironing my clothes when Jamie burst into the room exclaiming that it was snowing. We rushed to the balcony along with practically everyone else in the entire building.
***********************************************

Oh yes! It was snowing! I ran into Kennedy, one of the Singaporians, in the hall and told him about it. He stuck his head out and informed that it was just rain. I suppose that's what you'd think if you'd never seen it before. Soon huge flakes of snow were falling from the sky and the ground was blanketed with snow. Everyone, I mean everyone was outside with their parkas, mittens, and cameras. I've never seen so many happy people at once in my life.







************************************************
This morning when I woke up the snow is still on the ground. Even at lunch time it's still here. Hopefully it's here to stay! Someone didn't get the hint that it's time to hang laundry inside now. There is a full line of freshly hung clothes hanging outside. Someone will be in for a nasty surprise this evening when their sheets are frozen solid. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment