Thursday, August 5, 2010

Considering a flight home

Today was probably them most boring day I've ever had in my entire life. I didn't leave my room more than twice and then I just went to the bathroom or ate something in the kitchen. I spent the entire day looking for cheap flights with in Europe and reading. UGH! I did try some interesting foods though. My suite mates made green pea soup last night. I guess they usually serve it as a desert. It was quite good, although I'm not sure I would consider it desert. I also tried a BBQ jerky thing they had. Every time they offer me food I'm like "uh... what is it?". All of my suite mates are leaving for Greece tonight. I wish more than anything I could join them.
Tomorrow I'm planning a trip to Gothenburg Sweden to go shopping and get out for a bit. I'm not looking forward to traveling alone. One week and hopefully I'll meet some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment